In accordance with the current provisions to fight the COVID-19 epidemic, the library/ reading room of the Fondazione Ragghianti will reopen on Monday 15 June.
Directions for the access to the library/reading room of the Fondazione Ragghianti:
- Access to the library /reading room is only available by appointment by writing an email to email@example.com or calling +39 0583/467205, from Monday to Friday 9 am-1 pm, 3-5 pm.
- It is compulsory to wear face masks
- The library loans and returns and the delivery of the archive documents will take place in the reading room in accordance with the safe distance and the current provisions. Loan reservation required by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (0583/467205), from Monday – Friday 9-1 pm, 3-5 pm.
- The consultation of books in the reading room is only allowed for the volumes of the library which cannot be loaned and for the archive documents;
- The opening hours to the public, only by appointment, is from Monday to Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm and on Tuesday morning from 9 to 1 pm.
- It will be possible to receive telephone assistance for information and help with reservation, for document delivery and for finding articles and part of volumes, by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 0583/467205, from Monday – Friday 9-1 pm; 3-5 pm.
- Books reservation is only available for the registered users of the library of the Fondazione Ragghianti. It is possible to request the registration forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.